- January 22, 2016
- Posted by: shailesh
- Category: E-commerce Development
A content management system, or CMS, is a web application designed to make it easy for non-technical users to add, edit and manage a website.
Not only do content management systems help website users with content editing, they also take care of a lot of “behind the scenes” work such as:
- Automatically generate navigation elements.
- Making content searchable and indexable.
- Keeping track of users, their permissions and security settings.
Some of the different CMS services offered by us as takes after:
1) Zen Cart® truly is the art of e-commerce; free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart software that does not require any HTML knowledge to maintain an online store. Products are managed easily with multiple attributes that could be added as radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdowns and more. The store layout can be easily controlled from the Admin area by switching on/off certain settings. The software supports multiple payment processors and provides flexible coupon and discount functionality and tax options. It has advanced SEO functions and convenient search for the users.
2) Opencart is a well known simple and light weight eCommerce platform, which can be used to make small to medium size eCommerce website. It gives you ready made ecommerce website with all standard features that you ever need. You don’t need to hire someone to write HTML code for your website. The best thing is you can manage pages, footer , header etc easily without any technical knowledge.
3) WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. You’re in good company if you use WordPress to publish on the web. Many famous blogs, news outlets, music sites, Fortune 500 companies and celebrities are using WordPress.
4) WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin in WordPress that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. With WooCommerce, you can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations, multiple configurations, and instant downloads to shoppers, and even sell affiliate goods from online marketplaces.
SGS Cart helps their client to take the advantage of the features of Zen cart into a successful online Store. In the event that you are looking Ecommerce Zen Cart Development Company for your Internet shopping store then SGS Cart can satisfy your necessities and your search can arrive to an end.
Some shopping cart solutions seem to be complicated programming exercises instead of responding to users’ needs, SGS Cart puts the merchants and shoppers requirements first. Similarly, other shopping cart software programs are nearly impossible to install and use without an IT degree, SGS Cart can be installed and set-up by anyone with the most basic web site building and computer skills.
There are hundreds of shopping cart programs available, but none come close to offering the level of options, features and support available with SGS Cart.
Like Various kinds of E-COMMERCE CMS and its usability Comment Share Share Various kinds of E-COMMERCE CMS and its usability