Your privacy is important to us, and we respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. We want you to feel secure in the knowledge that we take all the steps necessary to protect your confidentiality.
- We take your electronic privacy seriously. We will not share any of your information with any outside party without your explicit consent unless we are required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- In certain circumstances SilverGlobeSoft contracts out services to third parties in order to deliver a particular product such as domain name registration. In such cases, information will be passed on only to ensure delivery of those services and we make sure that the third party also follows the same policy as of ours.
- Customers are responsible for any personal or private information contained within their website.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so in case for eg required by law; or trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions.The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.